Ask the Experts
| ProSort SC1 & SC2 - Horizontal Belt Sortation
The Model ProSort SC series of sorters are belt driven sortation conveyors. The belt concept
provides a reliable method of tracking packages to the divert stations. Take-away spurs may be skatewheel type or powered type
slaved from the main sorter.
- Overall Widths:
18" single side only -
24", 30" & 36" single or double sided
- Bed-Roller bed with 1.9" dia. x 16 ga. rollers with ABEC-1
spaced every 6". Mounted in 6-1/2" deep x 12 ga. powder painted formed steel channel frame
- High performance
center drive with shaft-mounted gearmotor and variable speed controller, horsepower based on speed and
Speed-Determined by application requirements, 300 FPM maximum
- Right hand, Left hand or Two-Sided diverts
- Adjustable Floor Supports Available
Mechanism-Two banks of twin pivoting 3-1/8" dia. wheels with urethane treads driven by 3/8" dia. urethane belts.
Diverter-Diverter used at
infeed of two-sided sorters to position packages for proper diverting
- Drive-Slave driven from
main belt conveyor
- Air Requirements-Working pressure 60 p.s.i.
- Package Size-Minimum 6" wide x 9"
- Capacity-Maximum unit package weight-75 lbs.