Ask the Experts
|| Products: Wirecrafters
Style 840 panels are
1' to 10' wide, and 4' or 5' high. Full height partition walls
are built by stacking two or more panels between standard
posts. Posts are configured for a standard 3-1/4" sweep-space,
and project 2" above the panels. Our standard panels
can be used in ceilings or walls. Stack panels to any height
by extending the length of the post. Flush to floor
partitions are made by modifying the post's standard hole
|Typical Post Panel Connection
WOVEN WIRE PANELS
- Ten widths: 1'-0" to 10'-0"
in one foot increments
- Two heights: 4'-0" and 5'-0"
- Standard Mesh: 10 gauge (.135) wire
woven into 2" x 1" rectangular opening (other
- Standard Frame: 1-1/4" x 1-1/4"
x 1/8" steel angle
- Use same panels as walls
- Attach to partition walls with slotted
- Clear spanned up to 35'
- Large ceilings supported by 2"
square horizontal ceiling tubes
- Add to existing partition without
- All ceilings are non-load bearing
Four hard to measure areas, use our sheet metal adjustable
panel. It allows for partition width adjustments from 1"
- Stock sizes: 8'-5 1/4", 10'-
5-1/4" and 12'-5 1/4"
- Standard hole layout allows for
- Posts project 2" above top
- Standard baseplate: 2" x 7"
with holes for anchors
- Special length posts are available
- Oversized base plates are available
- Floor anchors (3/8") are included
with your order