- Hydraulic: 1 HP., 1.1 G.P.M.
- Power Pack: 1 HP., 1 PH. (3 PH. Optional)
- 20,000; 25000; and 30,000 lb. Dynamic Capacities
- 66", 72", 78", and 84" Deck
- 102", 108", 114", and 120"
| Rugged, Economical Hydraulics
for every Jobsite.
PIONEER's HED Series Levelers offer you the quality
and convenience of hydraulics at a competitive price.
Solid state technology provides easy activation and recycling
of deck and lip cylinders. Fully automatic return
feature lowers the HED back into stored position immediately
upon truck departure. HED Series Levelers provide an operating
range of 5" above and 5" below dock, with a
minimum lip projection of 12-3/4" and an overall
span of 27-3/4". Deck and lip are constructed of
55,000 lb. minimum yield steel tread plate. Grease fittings
on continuous lip hinge are standard with each unit. All
PIONEER HED Series Levelers are exclusively equipped with
2 formed steel gussets for structural support in the stored
PIONEER offers a 2-year warranty on structural members.
A 1-year warranty is provided on the motor pump and
miscellaneous parts (including materials, labor and
The HED recycles
while the truck is at the dock with the twist
of a switch or automatically upon truck departure!
The HED Series' hydraulic
system features dual Deck and Lip Cylinders
- providing smooth, quiet, dependable operation.
non-ventilated Industrial Electric Motor
power pack includes a 4,000 P.S.I. - capable hydraulic
11,340 and 13,608 kg Dynamic Capacities
1,829; 1,981 and 2,133 mm Deck Width
2,743; 2,895 and 3,048 mm Overall
Pioneer will provide our standard warranty or match
any documented competitive warranty in the industry for
comparable models. There is no fine print. We build it
and we guarantee it!
|PIONEER offers a complete line
of finely crafted, technologically advanced
loading dock equipment, including Mechanical
and Hydraulic Pit Levelers, Edge-of-Dock and
Top-of-Dock Levelers, Portable Dock Boards,
Vehicle Restraints, Dock Seals and Shelters,
and other quality accessories.
All PIONEER Levelers meet or exceed the performance
requirements of CS202-56, O.S.H.A., and A.N.S.I. MH14.1-1984
- Deck and lip are constructed of 55,000 lb. Minimum
Yield Steel Tread Plate.
- Simple, Two-Cylinder Design provides quiet, dependable
- Formed, plate-steel Bump Blocks and molded cord
Rubber Bumpers protect dock face and Leveler from
- Continuous Hinge Design with Grease Fittings
included as standard with each unit
- Steel Rivets located at either end of the centerplate
hinge provide easy, forklift installation.
- Optional Self-forming Pan allows unit to be recessed
into dock face without concrete pit forming (specify HED66P).
- Power Pack - 1 HP; 1 PH. (3 PH. Optional).
- Unit is Completely Automatic - NO LIFTING, PULLING,
OR STRAINING REQUIRED!
- Fully Enclosed, non-ventilated Industrial Electric
- Standard Breather Dip Stick for graduated air
filtration and checking oil levels.
- S.A.E. Straight Thread Porting, along with cartridge
design valving integrated into a Single Valve Manifold,
significantly reduces the possibility of hydraulic leakage.
- Solid Steel Gussets provide centerplate support
for end-loading trailers.
Easy, Rotary Switch Activation allows one-man operation.
Leveler raises and lip extends smoothly onto truck bed hydraulically.
Unit is Easily Recycled with truck in position and
automatically returns to stored position upon truck departure.
Flat Models available for pallet jack operation.
Post Office models with 2" Cart Guard available.