Ask the Experts
|| Products: Pioneer Mechanical
Series (P1000 Also Available) - Mechanical Pit Leveler
- 20,000; 25,000; 30,000; 35,000; 40,000; and 45,000
lb. Dynamic Capacities
- 6', 6' 6", and 7' Widths
- 6',8', and 10' Lengths (Custom Sizes Available)
| Dependable PIONEER Levelers
Keep Working For You
Offering a variety of dynamic capacities, the P2000
Series Leveler provides 18" and 20" lip options,
in addition to many other custom features. Dual 60,000
lb. safety legs provide additional strength and support.
Deck and lip are constructed of 55,000 lb. minimum yield
steel tread plate. Lip keepers server as night locks for
security and provie safe cross-traffic support when unit
is stored. Dock bumpers and grease fittings on lip hinge
are standard with each unit.
PIONEER offers a 3-year warranty (P2000 Series only)
on structural members and main springs. A 1-year warranty
is provided on mechanical and miscellaneous parts (including
materials, labor, and freight).
Pioneer will provide our standard warranty or match
any documented competitive warranty in the industry
for comparable models. There is no fine print.
We build it and we guarantee it!
PIONEER's solid steel
Structural "C" Channel offers
matchless deck support - providing a 39% greater
resistance to elastic bending moments than other
Device allows up and down float when in service.
single-handed Pull-chain Operation means
NO LIFTING or STRAINING.
||Direct Extension Spring Design
has no moving parts - nothing to service!
11,340; 13,608; 15,878; 18,144 and
20,412 kg Dynamic Capacities
1,981 and 2,133 mm Widths
2,438 and 3,048 Lengths
|PIONEER offers a complete line
of finely crafted, technologically advanced
loading dock equipment, including Mechanical
and Hydraulic Pit Levelers, Edge-of-Dock and
Top-of-Dock Levelers, Portable Dock Boards,
Vehicle Restraints, Dock Seals and Shelters,
and other quality accessories.
All PIONEER Levelers meet or exceed the performance
requirements of CS202-56, O.S.H.A., and A.N.S.I. MH14.1-1984
- Deck and lip are constructed of 55,000 lb. Minimum
Yield Steel Tread Plate.
- All PIONEER P Series Levelers are exclusively equipped
with Solid Steel Structural "C" Channel
for maximum deck support. Each beam is fully welded to a
Full-width Header Plate (6") at the front of
- Direct Extension Spring Design has no moving
parts - nothing to service!
- Extra Heavy Rear Angle with Strategically
Placed Gussets provides maximum structural support and
- Molded Bumpers included to protect dock face and
Leveler from truck damage.
- Continuous Hinge Design with Grease Fittings
included as standard with each unit.
- Front and rear Forklift Slots provide easy access
for maneuvering and installation.
- Side Ports allow unit to be suspended and lowered
into pit from dock floor.
- Custom engineered Rear Angle is two inches wider
than the Leveler, providing extra area to weld at both ends.
- Conveniently located Pull-chain provides easy
activation of deck and lip.
Direct extension Spring Counterbalance provides
- Operating Range of 12" above and 12"
below dock allows Leveler to be recycled with truck in position.
- Automatic Lip locks into position when extended
and releases when unit is walked down to position on truck
- Maintenance Struts are a standard feature on all
P Series Levelers.
- Positive Hold-down Device allows up and down float
when in service.
- PIONEER's Counterbalance System operates on simple,
Direct Extension Spring Design with no moving
parts. Adjustment Nut is located at the front
of the leveler for safe, easy access.
- Lip Keepers serve as night locks for security,
and provide safe Cross-traffic Support when unit
is stored. Deck tilts to a maximum of 4" from side
to side to compensate for unlevel trucks.
- Safety Legs automatically provide below dock support
in event of premature truck departure.
- Working Range Toe Guards protect workers from
injury during loading and unloading.
Warranty: PIONEER provides a 1-year warranty on structural
members. A 1-year warranty is provided on the mechanical and
miscellaneous parts (including materials, labor, and freight).
- Solid PIONEER Levelers Keep working for You.
- 25,000 lb. and 30,000 lb. Dynamic Capacities
- 6' and 7' Widths
- 6' and 8' Lengths
1. Conveniently located
pull-chain provides easy activation of deck and lip.
2. Direct extension spring counterbalance provides
3. Adjustment located at the front of the Leveler
for safe, easy access.