- 20,000 lb. Dynamic Capacity (25,000, 30,000 and
35,000 lb. Capacities Available)
- 66", 72", 78", and 84" Deck
- 96", 102", 108", 114", and
120" Overall Widths
| Affordable, Dependable
Levelers for Every Operation
Offering a range of lengths, widths, and dynamic capacities,
the BL Series Leveler combines rugged durability with
a competitive price. BL Series Levelers provide
an operating range of 5" above and 5" below
dock, with a minimum lip projection of 12-3/4" and
an overall span of 27-3/4". Broad centerplate
and lip are constructed of 55,000 lb. minimum yield steel
tread plate. Grease fittings on continuous lip hinge are
standard with each unit. All PIONEER BL Series Levelers
are exclusively equipped with 3 formed steel gussets,
providing 30,000 lbs. of structural support in the stored
PIONEER offers a 2-year warranty on structural members.
A 2-year warranty is provided on mechanical and miscellaneous
parts (including materials, labor and freight).
Pioneer will provide our standard warranty or
match any documented competitive warranty in the industry
for comparable models. There is no fine print. We
build it and we guarantee it!
design provides 3 Formed Steel Gussets
for matchless structural support, offering 30,000
lbs. of solid support in stored position.
Our unique Torsion
Spring Lift Assist, coupled with the Pushover
Bar, is the BL Series' only moving part; allowing
easy adjustment with simple hand tools - minimizing
down time and maintenance costs!
The BL Series' convenient
BarLift allows the operator to easily
tilt the Leveler rearward, then push it forward
onto the truck bed. No pulling or straining required!
Convenient Lifting Hook provides smooth
raising and extension of Leveler onto truck.
11,340 and 13,608 kg Dynamic Capacities
1,829; 1,981 and 2,133 mm Deck Width
2,591; 2,743 and 2,896 mm Overall
|PIONEER offers a complete line
of finely crafted, technologically advanced
loading dock equipment, including Mechanical
and Hydraulic Pit Levelers, Edge-of-Dock and
Top-of-Dock Levelers, Portable Dock Boards,
Vehicle Restraints, Dock Seals and Shelters,
and other quality accessories.
All PIONEER Levelers meet or exceed the performance
requirements of CS202-56, O.S.H.A., and A.N.S.I. MH14.1-1984
- Centerplate and lip are constructed of 55,000 lb.
Minimum Yield Steel Tread Plate.
- Formed, plate-steel Bump Blocks and molded cord
Rubber Bumpers protect dock face and Leveler from
- Continuous Hinge Design with Grease Fittings included
as standard with each unit.
- Unique Torsion Spring Design allows simple, precise adjustment.
- Steel Rivets located at either end of the centerplate
hinge provide easy, forklift installation.
- Optional Self-forming Pan allows unit to be recessed
into dock face without concrete pit forming (specify ED66MP
- Mechanical Torsion Spring Lift Assist allows simple,
- Leveler raises and extends smoothly onto truck bed with
use of convenient Lifting Hook (ED Series) or Bar
Handle (BL Series).
- Unit is easily recycled with truck in position and automatically
returns to stored position upon truck departure.
- Flat Models available for pallet jack operation.
- Mechanical Torsion Spring Lift Assist means no
pulling or straining.
- Solid Steel Gussets provide centerplate support
for end loading trailers.
- Lift the bar up from he stored position. The bar
will halt angled toward the truck. Then pull the bar
handle back down towards you. The BarLift will automatically
lock into position.
- Using the bar as a lever, pull the bar up and forward.
- Lip automatically rides forward onto the truck bed.
- Very important. To prevent damage to the bar, return
it to the stored position.
- Activate the Leveler by hooking the front hinge
rivet with the convenient lifting hook and bringing
it back towards you.
- Hook the Leveler by the hole provided on the right-hand
side of the lip and bring the lip towards you.
- Place the lifting hook on the rear hinge pin (behind
the front hinge rivet) and push the Leveler forward
onto the truck.
- Leveler extends forward onto truck bed.
Competitively Priced and Built to Last
20,000 lb. Dynamic Capacity (25,000 and 30,000 lb. Capacities
66", 72", 78" and 84" Deck Widths 96",
102", 108" and 114" Overall Widths.